Geeklings Pageviews!

Tuesday 28 April 2015

The News! (I'm an Auntie!)

I have returned- and returned an auntie!
A little addition before I start this quick post:
I am aware I have been gone for a while (on my other blog the 'nails of the week' picture kind of turned into 'nails for the past month and a half') and I am sorry about that but I just wanted to have a bit of a break, and this is just something for me to enjoy and do when I want to, hence the erratic posting schedule. Now on with the show! 


An awesome picture of a supernova
Ok, so I am auntie to a little baby girl! I think that she is just slightly under the average weight for a newborn but not dangerously underweight or anything like that. She already has lots of hair and I think that she may grow up to have darkish brown hair, which is a good colour to have! Oh, and her eyes are so bright blue and big and cute. She has lovely eyes! 

I also really like one of the middle names she has which I will tell you, but first I just want to say I'm not going to tell you any of the first or second names (due to privacy) so don't think it's odd I missed out her first. Anyway the middle name is 'Nova' which I think this is so cute because I looked up the definition of supernova (where the name came from) and it is this:

'a star that suddenly increases greatly in brightness'


So yeah, it's all very cute and I am extremely proud and over the moon that I'm an auntie, and to such a wonderful, healthy girl! Signed, Geekling. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment