Geeklings Pageviews!

Tuesday 17 February 2015

A bit of a catch-up!

Well hello chums! So I thought I'd fill you in on some of the things that have changed or that I've done since I've been gone (obviously these are a selected few because I've been gone for quite a while!)...


  • I have become really interested in physchology- I don't know why I'm so fascinated with it but I've just purchased a 'physchology for dummies' book and I'm hooked.
  • Started a new blog called and-a-topcoat.blogspot.co.uk which is based around my passion for nails and nail art and nail polishes and just nails.. Nails... Nails! *Not the toolbox kind though!*
  • I've really got into photography and have took hundreds of pics which I will share in later posts
  • I have become obsessed with pizza and Nutella and *cough* Benedict Cumberbatch. I know I'm not the only one out there...
  • Had blonde ombré put in my hair, but that was a while ago. My goals for the new year are pink / purple/ blue ends but I'm saving that for the summer!
  • I love the Sims 4- I went from the Sims 2 to the Sims 4 and it took me a while to get to grips with it all but now I'm kind of addicted. The graphics are just.. Whoah!
  • Became hooked with Broadchurch- the new series is amazing.
  • Got one of my dream cameras! A fujifilm instax 8 mini in pastel pink. I have wanted a Polaroid camera before they were popular and when I found out modern versions were out there I just had to put it on my wishlist. Has anyone else got one?
  • Found out that I am a soon-to-be auntie. Aaw- I'm so excitteeddd!
  • Realised that I built this blog up so much and got a fair amount of viewers to just forget about it  so here I am!
And that's just about covered most of what I want to share. How has your year been? What are you looking forward to in 2015, can't believe that it's February already! Seeya soon my lovelies, Geekling. xx


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment