- I have become really interested in physchology- I don't know why I'm so fascinated with it but I've just purchased a 'physchology for dummies' book and I'm hooked.
- Started a new blog called and-a-topcoat.blogspot.co.uk which is based around my passion for nails and nail art and nail polishes and just nails.. Nails... Nails! *Not the toolbox kind though!*
- I've really got into photography and have took hundreds of pics which I will share in later posts
- I have become obsessed with pizza and Nutella and *cough* Benedict Cumberbatch. I know I'm not the only one out there...
- Had blonde ombré put in my hair, but that was a while ago. My goals for the new year are pink / purple/ blue ends but I'm saving that for the summer!
- I love the Sims 4- I went from the Sims 2 to the Sims 4 and it took me a while to get to grips with it all but now I'm kind of addicted. The graphics are just.. Whoah!
- Became hooked with Broadchurch- the new series is amazing.
- Got one of my dream cameras! A fujifilm instax 8 mini in pastel pink. I have wanted a Polaroid camera before they were popular and when I found out modern versions were out there I just had to put it on my wishlist. Has anyone else got one?
- Found out that I am a soon-to-be auntie. Aaw- I'm so excitteeddd!
- Realised that I built this blog up so much and got a fair amount of viewers to just forget about it so here I am!
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
A bit of a catch-up!
Well hello chums! So I thought I'd fill you in on some of the things that have changed or that I've done since I've been gone (obviously these are a selected few because I've been gone for quite a while!)...
And that's just about covered most of what I want to share. How has your year been? What are you looking forward to in 2015, can't believe that it's February already! Seeya soon my lovelies, Geekling. xx
Written with lots of love by noodle at Tuesday, February 17, 2015