Geeklings Pageviews!

Wednesday 29 July 2015

My Week In... Make-up!

Something new today! Might turn it into a series ('My Week In...'), or I might not. Depends how many ideas I can come up with and whether this goes down well. My week in makeup this time, anyhow. I took a photo of the makeup products I'd used each day, I don't wear much (in my opinion!) unless I'm going out partying or anything like that. Please excuse the fact that the last two are a different size, I couldn't get them to match the others for some reason. Oh well! 










Products Mentioned: Primark Blending Brush, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, L'Oreal Paris miss manga Punky Mascara, EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint, Essence lipstick in 'Wearing Only a Smile', Claire's red lipstick, Collection 'Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner' eyeliner, Nivea Essential Care lipbalm stick, Nivea Lip Butter in 'Raspberry Rose', Natural Collection Lipgloss in 'Caramel Shortcake', Benefit 'Roller Lash' Mascara, Calvin Klein eyeshadow duo (I used the brown shade to fill in my brows), Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub, Models Own Nail Polish in 'Gumball', and L'Oreal Paris Topcoat in 'Sequin Explosion', Renbow 'Crazy Colour' temporary hair dye in 'Pinkissimo', Ted Baker lipgloss, Maybelline Brow Satin in 'dark blonde', Rimmel 'Match Perfection' concealer and highlighter in 'ivory', Rimmel 100% waterproof mascara, Maybelline SuperStay 14hr Lipstick in 'Always Plum', EOS lip balm in cranberry, Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in 'Midnight Plum' and finally Collection 'Work the Colour' eye-shadow pencil in 'Hot Chocolate 4'. Gosh! That took ages! There aren't loads of products but the names and brands are so long! XD

**DISCLAIMER** I am not trying to brag or boast with the make-up I own, or make you feel down or not good enough if you don't wear makeup... trust me I have only just started! You haven't seen what it looks like on either, I look like a vampire in that purple lipstick!!! You are all so beautiful. 

Signed, Geekling. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment